|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Feb 5, 2016 12:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The only co-operative preschool in Mill Valley, MVNS has been a mainstay of the Marin community since 1957. In that time, over 750 kids and their families have benefitted from the play based education model where kids and parents learn together, under the expert guidance of our beloved Teacher Cathy.
If you have seen our school then you know we have an impressive outdoor play area. From the swing sets to the sandbox, spider hill to the racetrack, the trolley to the flower house, and up and down our iconic clipper ship, MVNS students can roam and play in ways that are invaluable to their development. With your help we can maintain this rich environment and even improve it with a variety of outdoor kitchen play areas, a springy new spider web, and a much needed shade structure for the swings. Please bid with gusto; every dollar counts.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Online payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards are accepted)
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (In person only please)
Cash and Check payments can be made at time of item pickup. Online payments preferred.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the school on Monday, February 8th, between 9 o'clock AM and 2 o'clock PM.
- Shipping requires an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator for details.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —